Monday, July 06, 2009

Cockroaches in my dream!

This post is not related to design, but I'm guessing there is no other place for this story.

I had a dream last night, kind of weird.

In my dream, I went to my bathroom to make wiwi (pee), then I saw cockroaches everywhere. I hate those insects!

Weird thing is, while in my dream, I know that Im in a state of dreaming. I even thought of waking up after peeing so I could write my dream and look for its meaning on the internet.

Normally in our dreams, it's when we've awaken that we realized we had a dream, in my case, its different. I know that Im dreaming! It's as if I'm awake and conscious while I was in my dream.

I searched the net for what does cockroach means. This is what www.dreammoods.com says:

To see a cockroach in your dream, signifies your need for renewal, rejuvenation and self-cleansing of your psychological, emotional, or spiritual being. You need to reevaluate major aspects of your life."

This has been one of the issues I've been trying to address these past months!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP