Monday, December 31, 2007

Goodbye PC, Hello Mac.

Got my new Macbook after months and months of staring at the apple website. Now its in my hands, its very precious and beautiful. This is the best christmas gift i have ever given to myself. 




Now il be more energetic and inspired to do my creative works. Time to be mobile now, the idea of ugly and cluttered cords, big and spacious CPU and monitor is a thing of the past. I will just give my old PC to my nanay who needs a computer at work. One more thing, I think I need a bit of self-branding. I should look credible in designing and making things beautiful. Things that I have would remind people and potential clients about my taste.  Time to move on. Good bye PC, hello Mac. Hello new world. :-)


0 comments:

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP