Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Some things I don't understand about myself

There are just times when you cant seem to focus on your task. What's even harder is that you can't find an inspiration and drive to reach the deadline. There are just some things about myself that I don't understand. I can't seem to get it if its just that I cant find an inspiration or if there's really something wrong with my system.


It's frustrating when you know that you have the ability to produce what your work demands but sometimes have no control over how to finally put things together.

I feel that I have these 2 personalities inside me, one who is very capable and one who just lacks confidence, and I don't know how I can choose which personality I can make available in crucial times. There must be some explanations to this. I don't know.


0 comments:

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP